Monday, May 23, 2011

Picture Day!

I finally got a chance to sit down and upload some pictures of finished objects. Here they are!

Raspberry Nutkin Socks - of course it's now to hot to wear socks, so these will have to wait until fall to be worn.


Angry Birds - Here is one of the pigs I made and one of the cardinals. I actually now have a bluebird made but I haven't taken a picture of it yet.

 

The kids really love the Angry Birds animals!

I've been spending most of my time working on the beaded scarf (formerly dreaded). I'm in the home stretch for it. Once it's done it will need to be blocked. Here's a work in progress picture of it:
I'm actually getting excited about it being finished. Once it's done I will be focusing on the dress for my daughter. I need to finish that before she gets too big to wear it. That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment