Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Purple Kangaroo and baby too!

They are done! I finished the Mommy Kangaroo a few days ago and wrapped up the baby today. The 2 year old loves Mommy and has been dragging her around the house since I gave it to her. She's been sleeping with the Mommy in or else next to her bed every night. I'm glad she likes it. I gave her the baby today and she's tickled pink with it. I expect both will be carried around the house a lot. Here are some photos of Mommy by herself and with her baby:


 


















And here are two close ups of the baby:



I'm glad they are done. The seaming on the baby was tough because it was small. I did the best I could, and the 2 year old loves both Mommy and baby. Now to finish up two projects that just need to be sewn together, which is why they aren't finished yet. I hope I can get them done in the next few days so I can just take my two sock projects on my vacation with me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment